Get Rid of The Smell, Make Your Home Air Cleaner
Air pollution is becoming more and more serious today, and we are increasingly finding out how rare it is to have an air clean environment. More and more families are aware of the seriousness of environmental pollution. People want to own a bedroom in our daily life, the air is fresh, no peculiar smell, so as to give people a comfortable environment that occupies the home, but someone's house will smell unbearable, and don't know how to deal with. As an air freshener
supplier, I'm going to show you how to get rid of the bad smell in the house.
Methods to get rid of indoor smell:
1. Fill the container with cold water, then add some vinegar to the ventilation room and open the furniture door. In this way, it can be used to protect the top coating surface and remove residual odor. 2. 2-3 days after a bowl of diluted ammonia water is placed indoors, the smell of paint will disappear.
3. Put a bucket of hot water in the room and put a handful of hay in the hot water. After a night, the smell can be removed. 4. Cut the onion into pieces, soak in a large water basin, put it in the room for a few days, and also remove the smell of paint. 5. Plants that can absorb harmful substances in the home include crane orchid, aloe vera, tiger tail orchid, jasmine, lilac, honeysuckle, morning glory, etc. 6. Buy some pineapples in each room with a few large rooms. Because pineapple is coarse fiber kind of fruit, can rise to absorb paint flavor to taste again can reach the qing Xiang flavor that gives out pineapple, quicken the speed that clears peculiar smell, have the effect of two whole beautiful. 7. Use activated carbon packet to absorb and filter harmful gas to achieve the effect of cleaning. Note that when using activated carbon packets, it is not better to pack bigger, more points in the same room, so that the adsorption effect will be much better.
AOGRAND GROUP INC.
AOGRAND INTERNATIONAL CORP.
- Park,Gaochun,Nanjing, 211302, P.R.C.205 Shuanggao Rd., Qiqiao Ind.
- AoGrand QR Code:
- Telephone: +8625.5785.0785
- Facsimile: +8625.5785.026
*if you did not receive our reply within 24hrs, please resend to our alternative email: [email protected], or call +86-181.5100.0009 directly.
We will never, ever spam you – nor sell, trade, or transfer your email to anyone else.